Discuss Fox Hunting in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Guest77

Heard through the grapevine the Back bench Tories are pushing the front bench regarding trying to get it legal again, thoughts?

Heard through the grapevine the Back bench Tories are pushing the front bench regarding trying to get it legal again, thoughts?

Typical Tory dipsticks

The need to stop fox`s hunting

Fox Hunting 560565_4642673741842_472346896_n - EletriciansForums.net

Not sure it will make a difference. Did the practice actually ever stop ?
Good question, I believe there have been 2 or 3 at the very most prosecutions, so in reality it probably never stopped, that said it is still illegal lol.

If all the Foxes are as armed to the teeth as the sniper in the photo,maybe its time to negotiate with the furry tailed hotshots :89:

Good question, I believe there have been 2 or 3 at the very most prosecutions, so in reality it probably never stopped, that said it is still illegal lol.

I have definitely seen a fox hunt with dogs actually in progress in the last couple of years.

Question is, if they plan to repeal a law that was a good idea at the time, but has been ignored by the majority, flouted every week on a national scale, and proves impossible to police..... does that mean they will apply the same logic to part P and get rid of it ?

I'd like to see it made legal again, not because I particularly agree with it, in fact I find it quite disgusting, but because it will annoy the hell out of the sabs, and I hate them more than the hunters themselves! :D

So if hunting with dogs is re-legalised then why not badger or bear baiting? Dog and cock fighting?
They're all equally as abhorrent to me but there's very little difference in them. In all examples an animal ends up being ripped apart.

they should let the dogs chase and tear apart a back bench tory, they are after all as much use as a back pocket in a sock.

The key question here is why didn't Tony Blair ban it all together.............

and countless foxes die every day, through road accidents...... should we ban all vehicles from the road....

So if hunting with dogs is re-legalised then why not badger or bear baiting? Dog and cock fighting?
They're all equally as abhorrent to me but there's very little difference in them. In all examples an animal ends up being ripped apart.

My last post was made in jest Trev, I don't really want to see it legalised.

We have to be careful though as often pressure groups will use bans like this to press forward with other forms of hunting. A clear distinction has to be made between cruelty to animals and hunting for purpose.

I very much want to retain my right to shoot and eat rabbit and pigeon without fear of getting my head kicked in by a bunch of balaclava wearing thugs masquerading as animal rights activists!

The key question here is why didn't Tony Blair ban it all together.............
and countless foxes die every day, through road accidents...... should we ban all vehicles from the road....
As far as I'm aware hunting an animal with dogs is illegal so I'm not sure what you mean by that but the second part of your post is ridiculous

We have to be careful though as often pressure groups will use bans like this to press forward with other forms of hunting. A clear distinction has to be made between cruelty to animals and hunting for purpose.

I very much want to retain my right to shoot and eat rabbit and pigeon without fear of getting my head kicked in by a bunch of balaclava wearing thugs masquerading as animal rights activists!
I don't really have a problem with you hunting with a gun Damian and as far as I'm aware that isn't illegal. I'm guessing you're a good enough shot to get a clean kill with a minimum of suffering for the animal. One second it's awake, aware and enjoying it's life, the next second it isn't.

that reminds me of the anti-whalers.

most countries sent in the coastguard.

the russians sent in the kgb special forces lol

As far as I'm aware hunting an animal with dogs is illegal so I'm not sure what you mean by that but the second part of your post is ridiculous

So why does it still happen the whole country wide?? Sure they are supposed to be following a "scent trail" but if the dogs come upon a fox then the dogs do their stuff.

If Tonyt Blair had really wanted to ban hunting with dogs he would have banned people going out in groups, all dressed up with hounds.... but he didn't

One bunch of clowns that regularly make me laugh are the live animal export protestors! Ok in time gone by the conditions in those trucks was pretty poor indeed but nowadays the amount of legislation in place surrounding live animal exports makes them pretty darn comfortable!

The temperature of transportation units has to be within given values, the amount of space per animal is tightly controlled, the amount and type of food for the animals on their journeys has to comply with a gazillion different EU directives. Did you know for example that European Commission animal welfare laws concerning the air quality and temperature on transportation units far exceeds the statutory standards set down for passengers on the London Underground! We literally have less rights on our trains than animals do on their journey to be killed! Lol! Yet people still protest!

Barmy if you ask me!

Imo if they're out and about with their dogs and a fox gets ripped apart then there should be prosecutions, if they're out for a run on a drag hunt where a rag soaked in fox wee leaves a trail and no animal is harmed then where is the crime?
For your idea to work you'd have to ban X amount of people from riding X amount of horses accompanied by X amount of dogs.
The minute the government starts to stick it's nose into people's business to this extent is the day we have a Big Brother style state.
Oh, hang on a minute.

Reply to Fox Hunting in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock