Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Frank Carson in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. EoinConway

EoinConway Regular EF Member

The big man did have some Clinkers...

"I don't think the wife likes me much, when i was having a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance"

"two Irishmen went into a pub and the landlord said your not allowed to eat your own food in here - so they swapped sandwiches"

"my wife walked into the butchers and said 'is that a sheeps head you have in the window?' butchers says 'no, it's a mirror'"

"bought a pair of golf shoes in China. When i turned them over they said 'made around the corner'"

• Like Like x 5
  2. SirKit Breaker

SirKit Breaker Guest

Frank Carson, was not my favourite comedian, but he was a very funny bloke all the same.

3. mogga

mogga Just me Electrician's Arms

PM result says he choked on a biscuit Personaly I recon it was a cracker !!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. alarm man

alarm man Guest

never found him funny tbh,but at 85 its not a bad innings..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.