Discuss Free download nvq 3 portfolio + c&g 2356 stuff in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damon

Hi guys I am new on here but i got hold of some information I would like to share.

Its a bunch of NVQ Level 3 Portfolio and c&g2356 portfolio information.

Feel free to download the stuff you have to pay a fiver for on ebay.

Free Download NVQ 3 Porfolio for Electrician Trainees Currently on Electrical Courses. Download expired, Link removed. Register to the forum and view the resources section to see the current available files and downloads. :)

And please only use it as a guide not word for word lol ;-)

PS: This is my webspace not a third party download site-all files are in zip format

Edit: these have been moved to a private forum for members, access the training area and join in and you will be helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys I am new on here but i got hold of some information I would like to share.

Its a bunch of NVQ Level 3 Portfolio and c&g2356 portfolio information.

Feel free to download the stuff you have to pay a fiver for on ebay.

My Files

And please only use it as a guide not word for word lol ;-)

PS: This is my webspace not a third party download site-all files are in zip format

I'm starting my 2356 before the end of the year...should come in handy..thx

Hi mate, just noticed your in my neck of the woods sunny st.helens. How's the nvq coming along, ive just finished one job need to do another to complete my portfolio, just passed the new am2 aswell so if youve got any questions feel free ask

Hi mate, just noticed your in my neck of the woods sunny st.helens. How's the nvq coming along, ive just finished one job need to do another to complete my portfolio, just passed the new am2 aswell so if youve got any questions feel free ask
cheers matty i had my onsite assesment a few weeks ago took loads of photos i also have got hold of a full portfolio from a guy i know not sure how much use it will be mind but the candidate pack i have is really usefull u at st helens college

alright mate, happy new year to you. Any help would be great wouldnt mind taking a look at that portfolio, i'll buy you a pint sometime. I go to warrington, the tutors there have been of no help, dont know if you've heard the rumours already lol, very poor set up there.

i went to warrington when i was fitting fire alarms but was a joke then...i did my first 2 years at st helens it was not a bad college but i moved to skem so i enrolled for my 3rd year with them. luckly when i went to sign on the course they put me on a adult apprentiship ad gave me the lot for free including nvq and am2. skem is not a bad college really we are going on a field trip to electric mountain in wales its a hydro electric power station....
were did u do your am2

i went to warrington when i was fitting fire alarms but was a joke then...i did my first 2 years at st helens it was not a bad college but i moved to skem so i enrolled for my 3rd year with them. luckly when i went to sign on the course they put me on a adult apprentiship ad gave me the lot for free including nvq and am2. skem is not a bad college really we are going on a field trip to electric mountain in wales its a hydro electric power station....
were did u do your am2

Sounds like a great college, compared to warrington. I went to bootle, I passed second time round in November, failed first time in September on the fault finding section, unless you've got alot of experience fault finding its pretty akward knowing where to begin, you have 7 faults to find obviously one at a time, the tutor there told me you need 5 to pass, with confirming what the fault is and how you would rectify it. I just managed to complete 5 faults within the time limit, luckily I got the faults correct, I had three on the s-plan central heating system, it was a mine field lol. Like I said ask me if have any questions about any of the AM2.

any chance of getting these files peeps ? ...:) would be great help

Thank bro
EXAMPLES OF SUITABLE EVIDENCE FOR EACH UNIT

UNIT
EVIDENCE
301Ensure safe electrical site working
Risk assessment
RIDDOR Report
Access equipment instructions
Health and Safety manual
Tool box talk record
Photograph
Method statements
Photographs
305 Prepare to install electrical wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment.
Delivery notes
Material requisition sheets
Installation drawings
Specifications
Photograph
306 Install electrical wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment.
Daywork sheets
Installation drawings
Specifications
Variation orders
Equipment installation instructions
Photograph
307 Connect wiring systems and equipment using safe and approved methods.
Distribution charts
Equipment connection instructions
Installation drawings
Specifications
Daywork sheets
Photograph
308 Inspect, test and commission an electrical installation.
Inspection schedule / Report
Test Schedule
Electrical Installation Certificate
Photograph
302Diagnose and correct electrical faults
Job card
Permit to work

Report on fault

Complaint procedure report
303 Provide technical and functional information to relevant people
Manufacturers instructions on the use of electrical equipment
Maintenance instructions for installed equipment

Photograph
304 Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
Health and safety manual
Construction site health and safety procedures

Photograph

Tool box talk record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free download nvq 3 portfolio + c&g 2356 stuff in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net