Discuss Free download nvq 3 portfolio + c&g 2356 stuff in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI SPARKY 1502 I KNOW THIS WAS A VERY OLD POST BUT COULD DO WITH THE FRAMEWORK FOR THE PORTFOLIO ANY CHANCE OF FORWADING IT TO [email protected]

cheers ry

Hi Damon

Seen your post from july im near completion of my nvq 3 2356 just getting stuck on a few questions at the end, is there any chance you would be able to email me the questions and answers just as a guide to help me through your help would be much appreciated.

kind regards

sam

Hi does anyone know where i can get a copy of a blank nvq portfolio in word format ? so i can edit it and send my portfolio in typed up ? I'm not looking for a filled in portfolio just a word format of the nvq 2356 cheers...

Last edited:
I'm sure that there is a copy on the jib website. Hope this helps

hi there cam across this page do you still have these papers avalible ? any help would be much appreciated
cheers carl

hi, is there a chance you could email me any info on the portfolio as i'm finding hard going, got loadsa pics of me first and second fixing but looking at it now now need i know i need a lot more, only got a couple of months to do it so any help would b much appreiciated, thanks glyn
[email protected]

You can download the information from post 125 or from post 52.
Much easier than getting your email address in the public domain.

RIGHT I MISSES MY FIRST AND SECOND CLASS, ANY HELP WOULD BE GOOD to get started...

i take it i need to go to section 2 and write about the work done , i.e one job i plan to use for evidence.. i take i dont write a big story of how i carried out the job to date

do i have to relate too what evidence is required... if makes sense

HI
I can't see any files ?

Ed
Not sure where you cannot see the files, on the post or on the link, but..
If you look at post #125 there are the links to the files, clicking on the links should take you to the mediafire website where there is a file name and a download button. Click the download button to download the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free download nvq 3 portfolio + c&g 2356 stuff in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net