Discuss Fronius error fault on display :(.!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

V

valet

Hello everyone!

Hope all that sun brings to everyone a lots of KW!

On display of my Fronius IG 30 plus inverter red led light is on and error on display "STATE 117"

Any idea? Looked on manual and is this fault relaited to AC and national grid.

Dos anyone had this error on their inverter? What is solution. .

Thanks

Do you think its something to be concerned about? I know it's AC side issue. ...or motherboard problem. Maybe not? ! Worked for a year and a bit now this fault came from nowhere

Thankx for that boys.. hopefully it will det better as its on stand by mode now and no production. :(

Thankx for that.

Just checked and on export meter duble pole braker is gone keeps triping out ! Replaced and now stais on now inverter showing state 457! !! I think is a bad news. On manual states is something stuck inside the inverter on off position. Anyone had 457 fault on fronius inverter.

Just ordered new replacement from Fronius :(. Little bit disappointed as inverter is only 13 month old.

I installed my fronius ig plus v 3.0 uni on a Saturday at 430p. It yielded 145w. I de-energized and powered down to open it and installed the data manager card. It worked again for a few minutes yielding 45watts and a few short minutes after that it shut down automatically due to lack of light. I fell asleep and at midnight I remembered I left the blue Ethernet cable plugged into the card after configuring it.

So I de energized, powered down, opened and pulled out the cable, closed and re energized and fell back to sleep. Next morning it woke up in state 308 and has been like that ever since.

ive checked everything from terminals to connections, I replaced the main service panel for a new one which proved to be a good decision. I also cleaned up the street neutral coming in because it was poorly installed. I still get the error.

Could the "powering it down while it was sleeping" have had anything to do with it?

the only other thing i haven't done per the manual is wired the pv-ground into the inverter. I didn't feel comfortable with it so I wired the pv-ground straight into the ground electrodes in the backyard and then took a cable from that grounding cable to the dc disconnect box. With the dc disconnect as a ground box as a hub, I ran a wire from the dc disconnect to the inverter and to the AC disconnect. There is also a ground wire from the dc disconnect to the main service panel.

Other than that, all voltages coming in from the dc and out from the AC side of the inverter are fine. I'm stumped. Support says send it in but I want to exhaust all options before that shipping.

308 is supposed to be a self-correcting temporary fault. If it has not self-corrected, even after a full off/on cycle, then a replacement inverter seems the likely solution.

Intermediate circuit voltage too high
Description Short interruption of power feeding into the grid
The inverter returns to the startup phase
Remedy Error is corrected automatically
Should the status code persist, you should contact your system installer

Hello everyone!

Hope all that sun brings to everyone a lots of KW!

On display of my Fronius IG 30 plus inverter red led light is on and error on display "STATE 117"

Any idea? Looked on manual and is this fault relaited to AC and national grid.

Dos anyone had this error on their inverter? What is solution. .

Thanks

Did anyone come up with a solution.is there anything i can do myself to fix or do i have to get someone in to reset?

Reply to Fronius error fault on display :(.!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock