Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Fronius IGTL 3.0

Discussion in 'Solar PV Forum' started by sambotc, Feb 16, 2012.

Discuss Fronius IGTL 3.0 in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. sambotc

sambotc Electrician's Arms

Got a spare one sat here if anyones interested, brand new open to offers as no longer required.

PM me if interested

2. sambotc

Re: Fronius IGTL 3.0 for sale

Bump this up seeing as things are getting a bit hard to get hold of so I am told.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  3. gassser

gassser New EF Member

questions:

1. what make is it?
    2. how much?
    3. is it transformerless?
    4. is it boxed?

4. sambotc

Hi it's a fronius IGTL 3.0 transformerless inverter brand new in box never opened just surplus to requirements now as it is too small for any job that will go in before the 3rd. It was ordered wrong a few months back but I kept hold of it incase it would come in handy for the second rush but non if them require this size inverter so no good to me now. Not sure what people ate paying for them at the moment as I bought it before December 12th so that's why I say open to sensible offers.

5. jigsoft

jigsoft EF Member

£0.50p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.