Discuss Front sheets & tick sheets EICR? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All,
I would like advice with regards to documenting an Installation.
Its basically in a mansion which has a plant room (basement), GF, 1st Floor 2nd Floor.
Each floor Has a DB and either 1 0r 2 Lutron Panels all of which are fed individually from the Main panel for the property in the basement. My question is should each board DB & Lutron panels have their own front sheet/ tick sheet, or should I only have a front / tick sheet for the Main Panel combined with schedule of test results of the other boards in the premisis. Sorry if it sounds basic but I would like to document in the most appropriate manner.

Many Thanks

LH

There is one front sheet and tick sheet per certificate, the tick sheet covers the installation which is described in extent of installation so if the certificate covers the whole installation then the tick sheet refers to the whole installation. I would personally keep to one certificate for the whole installation, however there would be no reason why you couldn't do a certificate for each D.B./Lutron panel its just more administrative work each time.

Reply to Front sheets & tick sheets EICR? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Have a board change booked in for someone after a unsatisfactory EICR Seeing what others think of the report. Seems to me they are either...
Replies
Views
My father In law is selling his property and had a EICR done recently requested by the buyers. I thought the report was not the best quality with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, iv recently passed my testing and inspection course and have landed a job doing EICRs iv noticed that people I work with are ticking all...
Replies
Views
start my largest rewire next monday -5bed over 4 stories 2 things I want to iron out before I start really.... 1) I have quoted for installing...
Replies
Views
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/can-you-really-test-circuit-6-dan-jackson-fiet incasee u dont use liked in heres the article in 2 posts An...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock