Discuss Funnies - From Southerners to Northeners in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

lmao "I did to mean to be happy"...

says it all SWD,north people will greet you with open arms. meet a lot of people from down south ,they say what warm people are up north .
Its like when I meet a Northerner and he asks me where I am from and I throw a spanner in the works when I tell him I am Polish in a London accent for a laugh ;o))))))

I found the best way to engage with Northerners is to drink them under the table, steal their wallet and buy them a kebab at the end of the evening, wins them over if they mention the wallet just tell them it was the Sheffield supporters that did it.

I found the best way to engage with Northerners is to drink them under the table, steal their wallet and buy them a kebab at the end of the evening, wins them over if they mention the wallet just tell them it was the Sheffield supporters that did it.
never yet seen a southerner could drink a northern guy under the table. the northerner would be just warming up when the southerner had to go for his tan/wax/hair colour/spa bath/jellied ells.

Polish bloodline, no Englishman stands a chance whether they be North or South, the Welsh and the Scots are even bigger whoopsies.......

You lot had Calpol we had this, ;o)))))

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 16.59.22.jpg

Reply to Funnies - From Southerners to Northeners in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there currently doing some diversity calcs for college work and had a query about what diversity factor to apply to a 16A 3 phase commercial...
Replies
Views
Wiring to new dishwasher causes garbage disposal to stop working. I just installed a GE dishwasher and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Recently moved into a house from the 70s. There's no ceiling light in the living room. Assuming the switch for the room was to one of the outlets...
Replies
Views
I have Liebherr fridge freezer and need to extend the cable from the appliance to the wall plug. The directions do not allow an extension lead to...
Replies
Views
We have a 5.5kW incoming supply, which cannot practicably be upgraded due to our remote location in the mountains. Can I use a PV array and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock