Discuss G59 training courses in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

tom262

Hello all I'm looking for a g59 training courses, I'm sub contracting for a company mainly doing <4Kw per phase, but now they want to price a couple 100Kw systems and turns out they have got a 48Kw one ready to go which they didn't tell me about until the last minute!! So dose anyone know of any courses in the next couple weeks anywhere in the county?? Cheers.

You'll need more than a training course, you'll also need a secondary injection set, to test a multifunction protection relay successfully, and they don't come cheap!!

Check out forum sponsor ''test-meter'' at the top of this page to the left....

Edit.... Just looked at test-meters relay test kits (located in the HV section) and found the type of kit required to test G59 Relays...

http://www.test-meter.co.uk/pcits-scits/t-r-dvs3-mk2-3-phase-relay-test-set/

Expensive aren't they, so will the regular calibration certs!!

It may well be cheaper/cost effective to bring in a recognised testing company.

Last edited by a moderator:
G59 Testing | Protection Relay | Relay Commissioning Service ...
ITL - UK Leader in Transformer manufacturing › Home › Products
ITL provide protection relay & g59 testing throughout the G59 Testing Testing Services for G59/1 and G83 G59 We are able to ...

www.g59-test.co.uk/
G59 Panels. G59 Testing ... Using our expertise we can also offer advice on the design and sourcing of simple control panels incorporating a G59 relay.

I can say that the above two companies are both reliable and good value having used them on numerous occasions

Reply to G59 training courses in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock