Discuss G83 paperwork?? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

LOTH001

Hi Hope you can help with my understanding of the G83 paperwok.

Just doing my 1st notifications, all systems 3kW or so.
Have G83/1 appendix 3 forms all seem strait forward apart from couple points, where do I get the Max peak Short Circuit for SMA SB inverters? and SSEG Test Report, do you just append the manufacturors G83 certificate to the appendix £3
Is there any other info you send, what about the ac test sheets?
Many thanks in advance for your help

Cheers

Short circuit them and they cut out. The figure is not relevant for PV inverters.

I send all the info via email and often have the letter giving the 'parallel connection agreement' back out to me and/or customer within 1 working day.

i haven't received any paperwork or response back from DNO (SP ENERGY) for our first install, so i phones them up and they said i wouldn't hear anything unless there was a problem.. how would i know they even received the documentation?
Should i expect a reply for the commissioning of the system?

i haven't received any paperwork or response back from DNO (SP ENERGY) for our first install, so i phones them up and they said i wouldn't hear anything unless there was a problem.. how would i know they even received the documentation?
Should i expect a reply for the commissioning of the system?

I thinking the same what is the experience of others, if the installer doesnt hear do SP send corrispondance to customer

What number are you getting SP on?

Cheers

I regret it is a lottery what you get back from the DNO. The only one I deal with now is WPD, since they took over Central Networks. But the x4 WPD offices I have sent commissioning information to all have different styles of letter they send in response, some to me, some to both me and the customer, one calling it a 'parallel connection agreement', the others just a letter acknowledging commissioning. And the Central Networks email addresses are still in use - but at least they work and get a prompt response. Very much what we used to call in another life a 'powerpoint reorganisation' with little changing on the ground.

Can't fault the Ex Central-Networks, now WPD, G83 and G59 teams. We always get excellent support from them. If you ever need to know what to fill in, just give them a call.
They also know what they don't know, and know who knows it, and will either find out for you or put you in touch. :)

Reply to G83 paperwork?? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock