Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers

Please visit our prime electrical forum sponsor - they have the best tools at the best prices. If you find a price better somewhere else, call them or contact them, and they may be able to beat it for you. Especially on an order of a few items.

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Gaggenau induction hob fault - code Ci9 ADB R in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. David Leahy

David Leahy New EF Member

Business Name:
    Abmetech Ltd
    Gaggenau induction hob fault - code Ci9 ADB R
    Today, 08:29 PM

Dear All,
    Does anyone have any experience of the induction hob range made by the company Gaggenau? I have a customer who has the above fault being displayed and now the hob after struggling on and off for a few months has finally died?
    I am not familiar with induction hob repairs but have installed many. I would very much like to be able to offer help to this good customer. Any ideas? I guess its a component level repair?
    Cheers,
    Dave.

2. Wilko

Wilko Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Wilko Electrics
    • Useful Useful x 1