Discuss Galaxy Alarm Tamper Keypad in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I think you need to get one of the regular users of the system to input their code, set the system, then get them to unset the system.
It should then be out of engineer mode.

The keypad tampers can be troublesome, especially on an uneven wall. Make sure the keypad is correctly clipped on to the wall mounting plate, and sometimes a few layers of insulating tape on the tamper peg helps.

Reply to Galaxy Alarm Tamper Keypad in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me. I’ve just installed a texecom Veritas alarm in my garage at home and can’t seem to get rid of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have installed a Galaxy G2-12, one door contact, one PIR. Very simple set up and it all works fine however it won't unset from the...
Replies
Views
My burglar alarm went off last night when it wasn't even set. When I went to Keypad it was showing TAMPER with a Red light. I could not silence it...
Replies
Views
Good evening looking for some advice. I have a honeywell galaxy g2 alarm system that i have inherited with a pub I have taken over, I need to do...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a scantronic 9800 control panel with Aritech sensors. One of the window shock sensors has a continual red led lit. The system is around...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock