Discuss Gender Neutral Confusion.............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well we here in the UK are in the midst of such things as you mention @Marvo. It has been given legal credence and there are moves to remove gender assignment from passports. Clearly people are latching on to this movement of gender disphoria. i.e. being creative regarding ones biological sex. I see that some people describe this as cultural marxism. What underpins society is gender role assignment based on obvious biological facts which in turn form the family unit. Remove this and you undermine some of the most important underpinning tenets of a society. Which is after all is the stated aim of cultural marxism. Most disturbingly when legal acts are passed which ratify and amplify this we can be sure our government has embraced the same aims.
Some people genuinely resent and reject being pigeon holed into such a simple and obvious classification. This is an internal process which allows people to be gender fluid as it is named. And indeed why should anyone be pigeon holed? However it to my mind shows they have bought into a lie, maybe a pretty lie but lie nonetheless. Such mental processes which brook no debate or questioning presage an ominous totalitarianism, the kind of thing I feel quite allergic to.
This flies in the face of what might be called common sense. i.e. if you have a penis you are a male, if you have a vagina you are a female yes? Well...apparently no. So who will you believe the person saying they are neither either or both, or your own eyes. You may be aware of same sex marriage being legalised fairly extensively. Clearly "normal" relations and obvious sexual determinations are being stood on their head and defy logic.
I feel somewhat encouraged that some women now are back-tracking on feminism and deciding maybe being career rich and relationship poor are not good life choices. And that maybe men should be men and women should be women, who knows eh?
I have been most disturbed to find my grandchildren (boys, male)coming home from school talking of wanting to be a female as they have decided that today as a result of classroom teaching. With that and other matters I decided to withdraw them from school and home educate them. While others may debate the above I do not.
I do feel sorry for S.A. if that is looming on your agenda. I suggest as others here have you take vigorous legal advice regarding how you will deal with this as it grows. Not only for applicants but also for people who are employed with you and sufficiently immersed in cultural marxism as to cause you great distress when you say or do the wrong thing. Many have been sacrificed here on the altar of political correctness (read cultural marxism)

Well said Vortigern. You have summated my own views to a tee and I couldn't have put it any better myself. The evil scum of the Frankfurt School have much to answer for.

I have no time for any of this politically correct insanity and refuse to accept any of it. You know things have gotten out of hand when those who refuse to accept 'gender neutrality', 'gender fluidity' and non binary' theories are threatened with fines and threatened with charges of 'hate crime'. FFS.

I personally don't care whether a male identifies as a woman or vice-versa, or whether a male or a female identifies as neither male or female because as far as I'm concerned, if you were born male, then a man you are and a man you will always be. And if you were born female, then a woman you are, and a woman you will always be. Simples. I cite the evidence provided by Dr. Paul R. McHugh in support.

If I were to announce that I identify as a carrot, painted my body orange and dyed my hair green, does this therefore mean that I'm a carrot?

Its not leftie issum, its not right'y issuem, its just about learning to get on with everyone. Life is to short to argue, quarrel or fight.

I know its easy to pluck quotes from the web these days, but these have stuck in my mind over time;

'No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite'. Nelson Mandela

'Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal'. JFK

'What you do not what done to yourself, do not do to others' Confucius

Simply really :)

Normal decent people knuckle down and get on with their lives, there are far too many people only interested in stirring things up, we all have worked with someone who just complains and moans all the time, the barrack room lawyer we used to call them, we know have the people wanting to get rid of statues that have stood for 150 years due to issues with slavery and the colonial past, me being of Polish decent do I go after the muslims and ask them for an apology due to the Ottoman empire enslaving the Slavs in the 13th and 14th century?
The mind boggles

I was listening to this story, makes you wonder if the parents have made the boys mind up, unless there is a medical reasoning about gender?

Not similar to our unsuccessful job applicant though, presume he or she is over 16 :)

I was listening to this story, makes you wonder if the parents have made the boys mind up, unless there is a medical reasoning about gender?

Not similar to our unsuccessful job applicant though, presume he or she is over 16 :)
I listened as well mate, the Parents are right to be concerned, kids of that age shouldn't and more importantly, mustn't be subjected to this clap trap. The women who was answering all the questions with "why not" and "why" etc you must get my drift, I can only suggest to Her that she needs to go out and get a life, Jesus 6 years old, and subjected to this sort of thing, it's no wonder our kids are screwed before they have had a chance to grow up

with the school issue. it's a simple remedy, send the gender trans/neutral/ whayever child to a transgender/neutral schiool/.think there's one in Outer Mongolia.

Summat up as I have double posted, not purposely,

Just click reply once, if the page hangs, just close and then re-open. Saves all those embarrassing questions.

Re the boy in a dress, it may be the young child actually has some form of 'medical' gender issue. BBC would not let that get in the way of a good story, especially Jeremy Vine (that's what I was listening to, in any case).

I listened as well mate, the Parents are right to be concerned, kids of that age shouldn't and more importantly, mustn't be subjected to this clap trap. The women who was answering all the questions with "why not" and "why" etc you must get my drift, I can only suggest to Her that she needs to go out and get a life, Jesus 6 years old, and subjected to this sort of thing, it's no wonder our kids are screwed before they have had a chance to grow up

Or maybe these children will grow up to be more accepting of people...

Neither agree or disagree, but I'm sure it's not a threat to humanity.
Now, start a petition to halt religious ideology being taught in schools and you've got me.
religeous education in schools is not obligatory. this transsexual bullsh1t is being forced upon kids.

All its about is setting up another department/office/helpline to help these people and to take people off the dole and pay them a minimum wage.

I have zipped up the end of my knob on a night out on the pi-ss far to many times and that was an eye watering experience, stuff having my tackle cut off as that'll hurt, luckily I already have the moobs......... like most forum members so maybe I am half and half.

religeous education in schools is not obligatory. this transsexual bullsh1t is being forced upon kids.

As far as I know RE is compulsory in primary schools. I'm not talking about RE though.
I'm talking about teaching religious ideology in faith schools. Any faith.
If you're a child sent to one of these places by your parents, then for you, it's compulsory.

All its about is setting up another department/office/helpline to help these people and to take people off the dole and pay them a minimum wage.

I have zipped up the end of my knob on a night out on the pi-ss far to many times and that was an eye watering experience, stuff having my tackle cut off as that'll hurt, luckily I already have the moobs......... like most forum members so maybe I am half and half.

I'm afraid none of that makes sense in the context of this debate.

Reply to Gender Neutral Confusion.............. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net