Discuss German Market Lorry Incident in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Yes awful news, have they also arrested the wrong person for it, Just caught a minute of the news earlier??

Hear Hear, RIP. Another knife attack in Forest Hill as well I hear, man stabbed and he attacked bystanders. Something has got to give here!

This is what happens when you're not in control of who comes through your front door.

Why? Do you imagine those planning such outrages have it printed on their foreheads? At one stage they suspected a Pakistani man (since released) so not a European.

And plenty of terrorist acts are carried out by home grown converts so shutting down borders won't achive the desired result. Not to mention all countries have their share of bad people any way.

The evil that mankind do. You have to feel for the German citizens, they welcomed them in, it would not have happened 70 odd years ago.! It will come our way mark my words 20k coming soon.

The problem I see is politics is getting in the way here, Merkel got a crucial election next year and can't afford this to be down to her open door policy as there is already a backlash against her from several incidents, the fact that there is a u-turn on the main suspect came after an Emergency government meeting and now claims of no one in the frame as such is all a bit suspect if you ask me, Germany were found to be trying to block media coverage in the past so their record here isn't good, so we have a dead passenger terrorist suspect - we seem to be lacking any info on him too even though they have him as I take it in his condition he didn't run away.
I may be wrong but Germany's government has done everything in there powers to deflect other incidents from the media and pass them off as minor disturbances but they were exposed by the sheer volume last new year of sexual assaults that took place that it was impossible to contain, disturbing eye witness accounts are still coming out to this and other incidents almost blacked out from the media.
I watch the UK news but also watch other internet channels that are free of state interference and once you learn to syphon the bull on them it's shocking just exactly what we don't get told and how some of it is twisted for the general publics ears.

Regardless, RIP to the victims :(

Why? Do you imagine those planning such outrages have it printed on their foreheads? At one stage they suspected a Pakistani man (since released) so not a European.

And plenty of terrorist acts are carried out by home grown converts so shutting down borders won't achive the desired result. Not to mention all countries have their share of bad people any way.

Who gives a ---- where he came from. He entered the country due to the governments policy. If he hadn't had gained access those people would still be alive.

If you control who steps into your back yard you can seriously reduce what kicks off in it.

Even the most moronic lefty can see that?

And no, this isn't a personal attack on you Pat. And yes, I thought criminals did have a tattoo on there head. I'm a bit simple like that.

They haven't even arrested anyone yet so how can anyone say how they came to be in Germany?
As far as we know they could have been locals converted to a terrorist cause.
But its far easier to just blame imagration.

And has been shown before if bad people want to get in they will. Closing the borders doesn't stop terrorism.

They haven't even arrested anyone yet so how can anyone say how they came to be in Germany?
As far as we know they could have been locals converted to a terrorist cause.
But its far easier to just blame imagration.

And has been shown before if bad people want to get in they will. Closing the borders doesn't stop terrorism.

Early days but seems they are on the hunt for a Tunisian

see Berlin truck attack: Police hunt for Tunisian suspect - BBC News - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38392128

Who gives a **** where he came from. He entered the country due to the governments policy. If he hadn't had gained access those people would still be alive.

If you control who steps into your back yard you can seriously reduce what kicks off in it.

Even the most moronic lefty can see that?

And no, this isn't a personal attack on you Pat. And yes, I thought criminals did have a tattoo on there head. I'm a bit simple like that.
I agree with LeeH

If the question people ask about terrorism is how they won't ever stop it and will just live in fear.
The question should be why and what can be done to repair the damage thats been done to cause people to feel these acts are justified.
You can't ever stop people who belive in a cause they are prepared to die for.

And I see Germany is to expand its CCTV network to help prevent future attacks.
So if they see a lorry driving aling the road they can... well do what exactly?

If the question people ask about terrorism is how they won't ever stop it and will just live in fear.
The question should be why and what can be done to repair the damage thats been done to cause people to feel these acts are justified.
You can't ever stop people who belive in a cause they are prepared to die for.

Agree but don't invite them into your home or country and feed them.
There are many more incidents in germany that have been covered up for political reasons.

If we applied that globally we'd be saying don't be kind in case it comes back to bote you.
What sort of a world would we have/or will we have if we stop kindness and consideration for the plight of others?

May as well stop food banks as I'm sure some who use them aren't starving.

Don't forget here, in a sense we brought this on ourselves, the rise of ISIS is down to our own and American foreign policy and the Iraq war in which we created a void that birthed ISIS with a envy of the west, hate what is happening all you want but we are only reaping what we sowed here, this is what happens when you brown nose America and get pulled
into a war under a false flag just so they can maintain world economic dominance with the Petrodollar been the currency of choice for oil trade.

We need to blame the governments of the day for the attrocities we now see on our own soil, yes it has always happened in Islamic states as the main Muslims factions fight each other but we dipped our toe into something bigger than all our nations and that is an Ideology ... this will not be something that will go away anytime soon as we are still active and interfering in the likes of Syria etc.

The Chilcot report exposes alot and shows we should have never been there in the first place yet Blair is still walking around smiling while his legacy is murdering innocent people in European countries.

Last edited:
The sort of world we have is the kind that's biting the hand that feeds it. My family come first to me I wouldn't risk their life's to save one refugee.

Agree with Darkwood getting rid of Sadam was a big mistake yes he indiscriminately waved his big stick of fear at his people and they were rightly scared. It kept all the factions underground and in some sort of harmony to live together. Now without the big stick they do as they like.

Reply to German Market Lorry Incident in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock