Discuss GIVEAWAY - Win an ESP NightHawk LED Floodlight with Electrical2Go - COMPETITION - FREE in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Electrical2go

-
Official Sponsor
Reaction score
GIVEAWAY - Win an ESP NightHawk LED Floodlight with Electrical2Go - COMPETITION - FREE giveaway - EletriciansForums.net

Win an ESP NightHawk Low Energy LED Floodlight
(NH-150)

Worth £38.54

We are giving away 2 ESP NightHawks to fellow electriciansforums members, who kindly share with us any products that YOU feel we should sell at www.Electrical2Go.co.uk

We want to make sure we are providing electricians with a full range of products to suit your needs and your pockets!

So... what do YOU need to buy from us?
What's missing?

Simply reply to this thread with your answer to be entered into
our free giveaway.

Multiple entries are very welcome!
Winner will be selected at random 10am 21st March 2019

Oh and don't forget, just for being a member of this forum you get 5% off everything you buy at www.electrical2go.co.uk, simply message us for your discount code. Easy as that!

See how much Electrical2Go can save you!

tried that. said page can't be found.

A duel cooker outlet plate, for when the oven and hob have separate supplies but there's only one 16A cable.

OK we'll look into it, thank you. You are entered into our giveaway, good luck!

that takes me to your main web page. where i once asked for a quote in december 2018 for some gear. i am still waiting for that quote!!!!!.

Our apologies for that. May I ask how you requested the quote in case we have an email issue we need to resolve? As we aim to respond to all enquiries in a short amount of time, and hate to hear we've let a customer down.

If you still require the quote can you please forward the request to [email protected].

Our apologies for that. May I ask how you requested the quote in case we have an email issue we need to resolve? As we aim to respond to all enquiries in a short amount of time, and hate to hear we've let a customer down.

If you still require the quote can you please forward the request to [email protected].
was on phone. your guy was supposed to email me the quote. anyway, it has not put me off . next job I'll give you a try.do you stock BG square edge sockets and switches in white plastic?

Reply to GIVEAWAY - Win an ESP NightHawk LED Floodlight with Electrical2Go - COMPETITION - FREE in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock