Discuss Glamox Lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All

The company I work for bought an extremely large bankrupt package, which includes a large volume of Glamox lighting. From research it appears that this is quite a high spec manufacturer, commonly supplying products for schools, healthcare and upmarket commercial and domestic markets.

The pallets seem to be a mixed mainly made up of various fluorescent fittings, emergency lights, wall / ceiling lights, recessed fittings etc (quite large approx 500mm diameter) etc - having searched many of these to the right person would have cost hundreds of pounds.

This is not the sort of product we are usually able to clear through our usual Trade / Wholesale / Retail channels and are trying to find someone who may be interested in these, ideally clearing in bulk, Im assuming someone regularly refitting offices / schools / healthcare etc - any pointers for anyone interested would be appreciated I have attached a couple of photos of the type of thing

Vince

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

I fit lots of lights per year, not one of the replacements are tubes its all LED. Your company may have bought into yesterdays equipment. Is there any LED ideally with microwave sensors? and if poss emergency? Any High bay LED?

Reply to Glamox Lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net