Discuss GLEN Panel Heater in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

martynholland

Hi all, first post.

I am trying to find an instruction manual for the attached panel heater.

I cannot find a model number anywhere on the heater. Currently I cannot figure out how to get the heater to work all the time. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC00081 (Small).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 6

Reply to GLEN Panel Heater in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am not trained in electrics whatsoever, I am a just a home owner looking for advice. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a relatively newly qualified electrician (mature trainee who completed his NVQ in 2023) today was the first time I've seen a melted...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have a faulty pactrol weather watcher which controls the night storage heaters this is now obsolete and I can't find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Hi, Small flat, currently has a small'ish feed water tank, top of a cupboard, feed through a wall into under stairs cupboard. Hot water tank...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock