Discuss God im feeling old in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, 36 today and feel like 56. Mrs got me some nice presents. Gave myself the day off and we are going to York for a day out and treat myself to some new clothes or golf equipment. Hate having a birthday in December because everyone is skint or on a works do. Think I'll change my birthday by depol to July, warm weather and a bbq party.:cool:

Happy birthday bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers lads, just having my first (of many) beers at 11:20am! It feels so wrong but yet so good. In my head I'm 21, my birth certificate says I'm 36 and the mirror this morning told me to get a second opinion on the cert ;).

Yep, 36 today and feel like 56. Mrs got me some nice presents. Gave myself the day off and we are going to York for a day out and treat myself to some new clothes or golf equipment. Hate having a birthday in December because everyone is skint or on a works do. Think I'll change my birthday by depol to July, warm weather and a bbq party.:cool:

Happy Birthday, nipper.

I have the same problems - a birthday close to Christmas (other side) - and I always, always got done out of presents because of it.

My daughter has it worse though, poor li'l thing - her birthday is New Year's Day, as is her mother's.

Hope you have a great day though mate!

Cheers lads, just having my first (of many) beers at 11:20am! It feels so wrong but yet so good. In my head I'm 21, my birth certificate says I'm 36 and the mirror this morning told me to get a second opinion on the cert ;).

LOL - make sure you get a second opinion from someone competent to issue certs......

Happy birthday Paul. I wish i was 36, a few more birthdays under my belt than you unfortunately. Mine is in July and i can't remember the last time it didn't rain, but i have a massive gazebo, so we do the barbie and beer thing out in the garden regardless.
My mate was 40 a few years ago, his birthday is 28th December, and we had a barbie in his garden for that. It was freezing cold, we did the whole thing, shorts, tee shirts, flip flops, and got completely bladdered, all the wifes stayed in the house making comments like "look at those bloody idiots outside" and a few others that i cant put on here.

My mate was 40 a few years ago, his birthday is 28th December, and we had a barbie in his garden for that. It was freezing cold, we did the whole thing, shorts, tee shirts, flip flops, and got completely bladdered, all the wifes stayed in the house making comments like "look at those bloody idiots outside" and a few others that i cant put on here.
:D i am sure we can imagine the comments as i am thinking them myself :D:D
to wear flip flops and shorts in december either consists of a good central heating system or a plane flight :D

i feel your pain mate, my birthday is 2nd of Jan so everybody is skint, and sick of drinking by then! on the bright side, im 24 in Jan, so not long before my insurance drops massively!

i feel your pain mate, my birthday is 2nd of Jan so everybody is skint, and sick of drinking by then! on the bright side, im 24 in Jan, so not long before my insurance drops massively!

I'm only 24 in march, don't think my insurance is going to go down anytime soon, thought it was only 25 when I stop being a hooligan and not a statistical liability ;)

Happy Birthday paul

Reply to God im feeling old in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net