Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Gold card electricians with mates sort for West London job. in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. mkferdy

mkferdy EF Member

Afternoon all. I'm currently looking for 3/4 ECS gold card electricians with mates for a commercial project we have in West London. We have work available until at least February 2019.

Hours 7:30am to 4:30pm with 45min break.

Work includes 1st, 2nd fix, metal containment (tray, basket, conduit, ladder).

Ideally IPAF certified but not essential. No digs available I'm afraid.

Please message me direct for rates.

Payments made via CIS or limited company fortnightly.

If interested please get in touch and ask for Andrew 01293 649390