Discuss Good news------------------------------------ in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I suggest you read my post again.
Where do I say that all who voted for brexit are bigots?

I voted leave, so either I'm a left wing biggot or not. Who decides.

I am neither left nor right. As for biggot....

You have Blindly labelled a section of the population potential bigots. That leaves all leave voters feeling they have to prove they are not racist fascists.

The leavers always abuse the ones who wanted to stay, most leavers are northerners who have been bitter about the fact we in the south have a better quality of life
popcorn 2.jpg

I voted leave, so either I'm a left wing biggot or not. Who decides.

I am neither left nor right. As for biggot....

You have Blindly labelled a section of the population potential bigots. That leaves all leave voters feeling they have to prove they are not racist fascists.

I have blindly labelled all right wing bigots right wing bigots nothing else, and I beleive you know this.

I might add that all those who cannot read a sentance and understand its meaning voted brexit.
Because that's what it seems to me.

The leavers always abuse the ones who wanted to stay, most leavers are northerners who have been bitter about the fact we in the south have a better quality of life
popcorn-2-jpg.42094
you better get a tin hat & and flack jacket for that one ,I voted to leave .cause those countrys where get us back for the wars we had with them .Germany 1 GB 2
France , battle of Agincourt .and the list go on .I forgot Spain the Amerada . long live the resistances .

Whether you voted remain or leave there will be a constitutional crisis in supposedly democratic Britain if 17.5m voters are ignored.

The UK presently is no different to the states regarding Brexit and the Trump administration, where those who lost still cant accept they lost the vote, its as if its their right to control those with different opinions to themselves and it will normally end with you are a Racist, Bigot or just thick.

I am still hoping a large scale of those voted Remain wake up one morning and get behind this great country rather then putting it down at any given opportunity.

Whether you voted remain or leave there will be a constitutional crisis in supposedly democratic Britain if 17.5m voters are ignored.

The UK presently is no different to the states regarding Brexit and the Trump administration, where those who lost still cant accept they lost the vote, its as if its their right to control those with different opinions to themselves and it will normally end with you are a Racist, Bigot or just thick.

I am still hoping a large scale of those voted Remain wake up one morning and get behind this great country rather then putting it down at any given opportunity.

I voted remain. Just getting that out there :tearsofjoy: At the end of the day your right it is what it is brexit is happening so just suck it up and get on with it what help is whingeing?

some body needs to keep you in check .just think about jimmy cranky sturgeon .shes brilliant runs Scotland just right think about it Scotland why you pumping millions into England to get back thousands.
Click to expand...it that whisky ,cause .it not the black stuff ,oil.

If I recall, just about everybody in Scotland voted to remain...but the UK majority didn't...so not all northeners are
leavers, perhaps a majority in the north of England.
The UK vote was to leave, geographical distribution matters not on a UK vote...it may well be indicative of regional thinking, but in a democracy the majority rule.

some body needs to keep you in check .just think about jimmy cranky sturgeon .shes brilliant runs Scotland just right think about it Scotland why you pumping millions into England to get back thousands.
Click to expand...it that whisky ,cause .it not the black stuff ,oil.
I knew I would get a bite from that bit disheartening it took so long though:tearsofjoy: In all seriousness though do you really believe westminter would want to keep Scotland as part of the uk so bad if we really were a burden or dead leg like they say we are? Funny how when they realised that they might actually loose scotland they s*at themselves and brought out the scare tactics and promised the world to make sure Scotland didn’t leave. The truth of the matter is there are benefits to being part of the uk and there would be benefits of being independent. But as I said with the brexit vote we voted no so suck it up and get on with it :thumbsup:

upload_2018-5-6_16-0-52.jpeg

Nigel Farage before
upload_2018-5-6_16-1-30.jpeg

Nigel Farage after - seriously, everything else aside this man was a hero just for this moment!

Reply to Good news------------------------------------ in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net