Discuss good result england -wales. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

LOLO. yo missed a fantastic 2nd half. was a nail biter especially in the last minute when england almost scored a try.

Yeah saw that, doubt if they would have got conversion to level though.

Wales have been playing real classy rugby for a couple of seasons.

Still find it a crime Warburton being sent off in the world cup.

My rugby coach was welsh, have fond memories watching JJ, JPR, Mervyn Davies and the like, hope they get the grand slam.

awesome game cant get more gripping than that, thought the english had it in the bag when they were up but that first try was beautifull tbh england were on form welsh started strong and wore themselves out (like usual) but they kept it together good game on both sides in fairness

Managed to get home for the 2nd half, gave myself heartburn from the nerves. Brilliant game, both teams were great in patches.

Bring on Italy!!!:Mr-T:

Reply to good result england -wales. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock