Discuss Goodnight all, and thank you for your posts! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Off to bed now, so just closing with a nod to those who like their vino tinto...tesco are selling a nice ribera duoro at about a fiver, and it's pretty good! The continuing offer of 43% Tanqueray gin at £21/litre is good too.
In other news, I have joined a Men's Shed charity group and we have a whole building to renovate so i will be asking for recommendations for wiring that soon. Otherwise, goodnight to all, and may you awake just as you are, or even better!

I thought Pirates drank Navy Rum?

I have to say, the resemblance is uncanny!

No, not a rum man, well maybe the odd Bacardi:)

Nope, not carving yet...but who knows?

and good morning all, isn't it lovely to see the snow back?

Ours has never gone , it is still hanging around the dyke backs. In the words of the old shepherd " That's a bad sign bonny lad'.
Glad you enjoyed your tipple by the way.

Reply to Goodnight all, and thank you for your posts! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock