Discuss Got to meet my first forum member yesterday. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yep I agree GMES, and well done Tel, not bad for an old en, the old ens are the best, 60 years of knowlege in Tel.

And Beer :D:D

No beer was offered.. That would have been bad as I wouldn't want him to get into trouble.
I did nip to the shop and get some decent coffee, Hobnobs & Choc digestives for him.

He did leave the biccies so I thought I could have the Hobnobs..... No chance of that. The daughter saw them and now they are hers... :sob::sob::sob:

would have liked to demolish the hobnobs, but have this nasty urge to do the work first. once that was done, the pubs were open so it's Marstons 1 - biccies 0.

Did he follow 6 inches behind you everywhere? o_O

As @telectrix said, I just helped out wherever I could.
Flicking on/off dimmer switches, lifting attic flooring, fixing bathroom light fitting back on, disconnecting dimmer switches, tool fetcher... General stuff.. I enjoyed it...
Shifting stuff in the attic was a bit back breaking but it was my rubbish, so my responsibility...

Reply to Got to meet my first forum member yesterday. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just been scratching my head about this one and wonder if I've missed anything. A few weeks ago I installed a new circuit for a 3kw oven and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have a 120v 20 amp circuit to an accessory dwelling with a run of about 75' of direct bury #12. The breaker keeps tripping even when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been a while since I have been on here. I have been on an apprenticeship the last 3 years training in the BMS world. Taking that into...
Replies
Views
DIY query Have narrowed down the source of an occasional trip to one light circuit which is a varilight v-pro master dimmer slave set up. This...
Replies
Views
My kitchen has track lighting. It consists of three halogen light bulbs. I've had the fixture for more than 25 years with no issues. Last night...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock