Discuss Grid switches in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

vicar

Hi Folks,

Renovating a church and will need to put in grid switching due to the amount of lights going in.

I have looked at the click range of grid swiches and would ask if any of you have a review on the product as i need to make a purchase very soon and liked the design & look of it.

Would anyone here recommend it or would they use a differant product.

If they would recommend it does anyone know who sells it at a good price for bulk buy or simular product.
Any advice would be most appreciated many thanks in advance.

The Vicar...........

Put in some of the click grid recently.

2 dimmers and 2 2way switches, all in a 2 gang plate.

Prices were good too.

Ok to work with and more importanly, customer was impressed.

I quite like LeGrand grid stuff, it looks the part and I quite like the Legrand logo on the plates - nice touch.

used the click mode grid in plastic plates - great for domestic/light comercial as it's very cheap does the job, but not seen or used any metal clad stuff from them.

hehe~~if you still have time, why not try our LED grids? Prices will be good and design is unique...msg me..if you would like have a look

Reply to Grid switches in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

as title, am looking for square edge grid switches. I rewired a little bungalow and wired it for grid switches beside double sockets in kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I am new to the forum, so will start by saying hi. I work as an electricians mate, and am joining the forum to gain experience...
Replies
Views
HI folks,, Im registered as a DIY guy..I dont do much electrical around my building except the occasional replacement of receptacles, switches...
Replies
Views
Morning all, We are looking at qualification requirements for inspection and testing to BS EN 60204, all of our work is past the main isolator of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to convert a 2 way light into just control by single switch. I have searched and looked for similar questions here, and found a...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock