Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, woud you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Gripple unistrutt replacement in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. anthonybragg

anthonybragg Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    CHARLTEC ELECTRICAL LTD
    Has anyone used this new Gripple unistrutt replacement?

2. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

I haven't yet but just priced it into a job to have a go with it. Looks quick.

3. anthonybragg

anthonybragg Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    CHARLTEC ELECTRICAL LTD
    Be very interested to know what you think and if the cost is put aside by the labour time saved. Like their hangers, the cost will come down

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

I'll be sure to put up some pics and reviews.

5. I2C

I2C Electrician

Completely agree! It's a simple case of evaluating costs:

If the additional cost associated with an innovative time-saving solution outweighs the cost of labour involved with other existing solutions, resulting in savings which are greater than the potential risks involved; then the new solution is considered.

You could also speak to your merchant to explain your thoughts of changing systems and potentially negotiate a better discount.