• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss H07RN-F Black Cable 95mm - 145 meters in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
145M of single Core 95mm H07RN-F Black 450/750 Volt Cable.

Manufactured by Eland Cables.

New and unused and is now surplus as over ordered.

Can provide eland invoice as proof of ownership.

Cost £900+ will accept £600

Cheers, John.

IMG_8134.JPG

IMG_8135.JPG

Reply to H07RN-F Black Cable 95mm - 145 meters in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I have an Halogen Floodlight wired to a 20A JB situated on an external wall with no IP4X protection. I intend on ripping it out and...
Replies
Views
M
Hi All, I hope this finds you well. We are currently specifying a series of flexible cabling for a data centre but I seem to be finding...
Replies
Views
matthewbutt
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock