Discuss Hager CU with BS1361 fuses in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

WDMDL

Just done some minor work at a house and they've asked me to price for some more work which will involve moving sockets etc and a new cooker circuit.

The CU is a Hager unit with BS1361 fuseholders. (From 15th Edition days?)

Does anyone know offhand if Hager RCBOs will fit, as the case is not as tall as the modern ones.

Thanks,
Simon.

There's not too much extra testing work... done full tests on both lighting ccts today (no borrowed neutrals!)
Then there's 2 rings plus redundant immersion and cooker circuits.

Looking like new CU is going to be the best option

Simon.

Reply to Hager CU with BS1361 fuses in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am looking for some advice regarding old rewireable (3036) fuse boards in regards to additions and alterations. I am an electrician and...
Replies
Views
About 15 years ago, after having had a modern consumer unit fitted, and prompted by our electrician, I asked my then energy supplier (Tonik) if...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
I have been to look at a friends flat that he lets out. As result of EICR he had to have the old Wylex fuse board changed for a Fuseboard...
Replies
Views
Have an existing old client with what's best described as a sprawling small-holding of a property. There's an armoured external supply which...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock