Discuss hand dryer distance from sink in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Back to the OP and the measurement is 300mm which I think is too close so if the kitchen is big enough make it 600mm

The book I named in post #2 is worth buying

Best to mount the dryer directly over the sink. That way you can wash and dry your hands at the same time. Saves a lot of time. Or takes ages. I forget which....

I seem to remember using a McDonalds toilet one time where they had an 'all in one' unit sunk into the wall. One minute your hands are getting sprayed with soap and water, 30 secs later they are having warm air blown on them. Can't remember where I was at the time though, but it did strike me as being rather odd.

I seem to remember using a McDonalds toilet one time where they had an 'all in one' unit sunk into the wall. One minute your hands are getting sprayed with soap and water, 30 secs later they are having warm air blown on them. Can't remember where I was at the time though, but it did strike me as being rather odd.

You have already said McDonalds going senile?:yes:

Reply to hand dryer distance from sink in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Conversation message in 'Electrical2Go now stock Velair Hand Dryers!' by Lou has been reported by Flatwall. Reason given: Content being reported:
Replies
Views
I am totally new to fixing things but with the help of YouTube I think I've diagnosed my tumble dryer, now, I'd just like to know what others...
Replies
Views
Wiring to new dishwasher causes garbage disposal to stop working. I just installed a GE dishwasher and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in a townhome in Northern Virginia built in the mid 80's. I currently have a 30A double pole breaker feeding 220v to my laundry...
Replies
Views
Hello all, A newbie to the forum here but looking forward to learning things from you all. I've got a Zanussi Lindo 300 tumble dryer, Model...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock