Discuss Hand dryer recommendations? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

screwfux.
Electric Hand Dryers, Hand Dryers | Commercial & Care | NoLinkingToThis - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/c/bathrooms-kitchens/electric-hand-dryers/cat820224?cm_sp=managedredirect-_-bathrooms-_-handdryers

I like how all the dryers have an 'average drying time' in that link, so I guess if you had really big or small hands you'd have to recalculate. :rolleyes:

If you buy used ones, make sure you know where they have come from... There has been a spate of people stealing the expensive Dyson ones around here recently... guy goes in toilets, each time undoing one screw etc.. then out the back door under his coat the dryer goes.. At several hundred quid a pop they are not cheap... but some bars and pubs like them as it projects the right image! Its also a local business that makes them.

Use paper towels they work, hand dryers don't, they waste electricity, make a terrible noise (that will scare most pre-school kids) and are very expensive.

Have a look on Buy Quiet Hand Dryers From Intelligent Hand Dryers - https://www.intelligenthanddryers.com/category/quiet this lists lots of good dryers for use with little kids running around, small and not too noisy...

I looked at them earlier Gavin but it seems the quieter they are the longer they take to dry hands! The best take 10 seconds but these 'kids' ones take 30 or 40 seconds, I can't imagine the kids hanging around that long! And imagine the queue when all the kids come in from outside play and need to wash their hands...

Reply to Hand dryer recommendations? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net