Discuss Hand dryers in toilet area in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

cliffed

-
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Hand dryer in a disable toilet,states on hand dryer instructions needs to be 1.500 m away from sink,it’s impossible due to design of toilet.
Hand dryer spec from architect & metallic,is it really necessary to fit it that far away.

Hand dryer in a disable toilet,states on hand dryer instructions needs to be 1.500 m away from sink,it’s impossible due to design of toilet.
Hand dryer spec from architect & metallic,is it really necessary to fit it that far away.
Deleted due to lack of info

Common sense would prevail...

Is the water pressure high enough to allow water to spray everywhere when the tap is fully opened?

What’s the risk of water damage to the appliance?

thought a socket had to be 3m from zone 1. and there ain't no zones in a bog room.

Reply to Hand dryers in toilet area in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

VELAIR HAND DRYERS NOW STOCKED! Velair hand dryers are a popular choice in the world of hand-drying solutions. These hand dryers are known for...
Replies
Views
An odd question granted but bear with me. I've got to extend a radial circuit in a community centre to fit a new hand dryer in the toilets, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone! You all seem like a friendly bunch and google keeps referring me back to here but I still cannot find any solid answers so...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice if possible please! Got one if then jobs that you get roped in to and that’s turned from a quick simple...
Replies
Views
Just had my design project handed back to me from my last block and I got everything right apart from one question Q9 I would take a photo but...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock