Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

3. Forum for Trainees.

If you are a trainee and haven’t already applied to join our trainee forum then click HERE The trainee forum is a closed area of the forum where the Forum Mentors will freely share their vast experience within the industry. 

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Hard to Read Pink Usernames? in the Electrical Forum News, Updates and Suggestions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. 123

123 Electrician's Arms

What's this all about, has one of the new staff members been playing with the wrong buttons? Seems to affect those that would be classed as trusted advisers?

Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 19.44.25.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
  3. GMES

GMES Hairy and proud Staff Member Admin

If only we had sent emails out to all trusted advisors, it would have saved 3 million threads being started about it.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Archy Styrigg

Archy Styrigg Electrician's Arms

"If only we had sent emails out to everyone, it would have saved 3 million threads being started about it."

We'd've been prepared for the shock.
    I'm going to have to go to the opticians tomorrow now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. GMES

GMES Hairy and proud Staff Member Admin

I think there's something quite cute about pete and telectrix in pink.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Archy Styrigg

Archy Styrigg Electrician's Arms

"I think there's something quite cute about pete and telectrix in pink tutus."

You need help, man! :D:eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

what in a dress.:D

• Like Like x 1