Discuss Has the notifiable works scope been changed recently???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LlandrilloSpark

Fellas, In the process of doing Decembers online notifications with Napit, was just doing notification of two circuit alterations in a Kitchen and it told me that it was Non-Notifiable to the LA.........have i missed something?, I knew there were changes coming, is this one, Napit are closed until tomorrow.

Sorry Fella, I'm just worn out with it all and have a headache, when third party's got mentioned in previous posts and threads I lost complete interest in the whole thing, the DIY sector has just taken control and we skilled men are now redundant.

Reason was......"have you had your recent annual assessment?"...."yes i have it was in November"......"oh we have not updated your details on the system yet".............

- - - Updated - - -

Reason was......"have you had your recent annual assessment?"...."yes i have it was in November"......"oh we have not updated your details on the system yet".............

Reply to Has the notifiable works scope been changed recently???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Afternoon people...ive recently qualified and gained my gold card..was wondering EICR wise what software people use to generate reports. Cheers...
Replies
Views
Doing a CU change yesterday, having purchased an 8 way Wylex board and 6 Wylex miniature RCBOs recently, and was about to fix the board until sods...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm an electrician in Leeds and i'd really appreciate your view on walking away from jobs when the existing install is not right...
Replies
Views
Good evening. Any advice what to do in this situaltion would be very much appreciated. I was called by a landloard who lives in Denver . She...
Replies
Views
P
Hi Guys, Hope this is in the correct section. I just recently discovered that I am technically not allowed to install an extractor fan despite...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock