Discuss Health & Saftey Policy & Risk Assessments in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Has anybody got a up to date health & safety policy I could use and if possible some risk assessments re electrical testing and other more general to electrical work. As I have been accepted by NAPIT, but they need this in place!
I would be greatful for any help with this, thanks in anticpation.
Steve

Cant help with the risk assessments or method statements. If you can PM me with your email address I will send you a health and safety policy that will only need a few adjustments like the removal of my company name.

Chris

While you may use a generic risk assessment for the general work hazards, a specific risk assessment must be carried out for each site to identify any hazards and the risk of them causing harm and any control measures to reduce the risk of harm

Hi Guys

Thanks for responding to my tread, I will do some work on the risk assessment myself and make them avaiable, should anyone else need them.

Cheers

Steve

Check your inbox/junk email should be waiting for you let me know if it isnt and I will resend.

Regards

Chris

Cant help with the risk assessments or method statements. If you can PM me with your email address I will send you a health and safety policy that will only need a few adjustments like the removal of my company name.

Chris
could you e-mail me a health and saftey policy for electricians please, much appreciated,

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a great thread on here with a load of downloadable method statements, risk assessments etc. Could anybody locate it for me.

You can download these H & S Policy and complaints etc as well as other usefull downloads off the NICEIC website and goto contractors section there all there to download free. Also you didnt need a H & S policy if you were under 5 employees dont think its changed.
Regards
Kung

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Health & Saftey Policy & Risk Assessments in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock