JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) health&safty cs or ecs or jib!what

Discuss health&safty cs or ecs or jib!what in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

delory

im getting confused im a jib(approved spark )havnt been on site for 16yrs im not allowed

to wire a house need part p! ,i also need 17th to go back AS approved elec,and a health&safty test, man things have changed in 16 yrs,what i see that hasnt is the agencey rates,

ok so ill go on site as a sparks mate,then get my 17th,but before i do what heath&safty test do i do!

thanks!

if you want to be able to work on heavy industrial sites, then i would do the safety passport. its also known as CCNSG, or its old name: SCATs card.
this will satisfy the JIB, and allow you access to more sites, but it is more expensive, and is 2 days

another 1 heavy industrial!

havnt a clue i just want to go on a building site!

another 1 heavy industrial!

havnt a clue i just want to go on a building site!

i thnik its about making you as employable as possible. if you get a call to work on a power station ect, then you wont get the work unless youve got the above ticket, but the above ticket wil lget you on any normal building site

to get on a building site you need a cscs card - a laborers card will do - you need to sit the health and safety online gola test - ALL the actual questions and answers are available in a book or on ebay in simulators -

Reply to health&safty cs or ecs or jib!what in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock