Discuss Heatrae-sadia Electromax boiler Overheat in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
ive had the boiler for 18 months now, working fine ever since. Unfortunately today it’s showing a red light meaning it’s overheated. Is this something I should be concerned about, or just leave it off a little while and let it cool down. It was on for about three hours before the light came on. Hot water still available, but I’m assuming that the storage heated up before it started saying it was over heated. But I know it’s a separate system so could be fine.

1 degree centigrade outside, so any help appreciated!

Do you have the installation and user information as it say's about maintenance and servicing (some of which needs to be done by a qualified/trained person)?

I wonder if its replaced a unit which didn't have a PL and therefore doesn't have an overun .................

Turned it off at the mains for 20 mins, back on and working again now. Will look at getting someone out to get it serviced though.

Oh and it's a new build so there was nothing here beforehand. This type of boiler is completely new to me!

found carry on sergeant, carry on up the khyber, carry on matron, carry on camping etc., but no found carry on pumping.

Reply to Heatrae-sadia Electromax boiler Overheat in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock