Discuss Hello another newbie in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys
Been out of the electrical trade a good few years and looking to get bk to it starting as a mate or improver
I have city and guilds 2360 parts 1 and 2 which should hopefully help me get bk to it
Has anyone else been in the trade, left and then want to get bk into it ?
Im nearly 40 now so guessing I might struggle
Thanks
Adam

Electrons are still electrons, electricity still works the same way it did 40 years ago ! The only things that have changed are the rules ( probably one or two new ones) And customers can be more of a prat now days !

Reply to Hello another newbie in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello to anyone reading this . I am from the HVAC trade been working with 3 phase and controls for the last 20 years . Started my electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am looking at gaining electrical qualifications in order to do installations and self certify ect. My background is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just started in the trade 3 months ago and have been told I need tools such as testers, could someone let me know whether it would be...
Replies
Views
Hi hopefully i learn alot while here. Ive been mostly doing car electrical stuffs but have advanced to pcb repairs while doing some house...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a relatively newly qualified electrician (mature trainee who completed his NVQ in 2023) today was the first time I've seen a melted...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock