Discuss Hello Everone - new member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All,
I don't work on the tools anymore but I have many years working as a qualified industrial electrician.
Time served apprentice Electrician with British Coal so never actually done domestic wiring other than the stuff I've done myself for myself.

Welcome to the forum - Mr Freeze. You sound like an Arch enemy - mystery and intrigue like we do !
Lay out a funny tale of your shenanigans in the coal/ electrikkery days and it'll keep the natives quiet!

Welcome to the forum - Mr Freeze. You sound like an Arch enemy - mystery and intrigue like we do !
Lay out a funny tale of your shenanigans in the coal/ electrikkery days and it'll keep the natives quiet!
Thanks for all the welcomes guys.
Rpa, I'm saying nowt until you declare your intentions and afiliations "Mr Arch Enemy"
I will give you a snippet, I'm a Yorkshire Man who worked down a Yorkshire pit but alas now I'm a Northerner living amongst Southerners.
I see Bristol is your location!

Ah Chippenham ain't too bad, we're brothers not arch enemies!
I think I be watching too much Spider-Man although I realise now that it was Roger Hargreaves and the Mr Men that Mr Freeze belonged to - not so sinister now!
Welcome to the banter, we're looking forward to the odd story.
Have a great day.
Rob

Lol, I did realise when I typed that I left that door open.
Don't forget Watts divided by Current squared though!
Look you haven't been here for long enough to question the older population, just kidding Mr Freeze take no notice:p:D No seriousness in my reply.:rolleyes::eek:

Reply to Hello Everone - new member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net