Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Hello from the world of EV Charging in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Frimley111R

Frimley111R EF Member

I noticed a little nudge from Dan about deleting our account if we don't post an intro and so here it is.

I run Chargebase and we are an EV home and commercial charger installer based near Fleet in Hampshire. The business is owned and run by two of us and our work is contracted out to NAPIT registered electricians. We're new to the sector but not to building businesses so there's some learning to do but the business is building well and we're confident of its long term future.

I mostly frequent the forum for business info and feedback and not for anything technical as I am not an electrician.

2. Wilko

Wilko Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Wilko Electrics
    Hi Frimley and Welcome to the Forum!
    I wish you well in your business :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spoon

Spoon Trusted Advisor

Welcome to the forum mate.

• Like Like x 1