Discuss hello i`mfrom nitpit would you . in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
what is wrong with the scams ,every year from the dawn of time their keep ring me .
hello I'm from muppets would you like to join us ,we know that you are coming up for your membership with your currant scam ,so what do you think ,funny the phones gone dead ,must have hung up on them .lol.

I had Napit ring me up once.

Hello would you like to sign up with Napit ?
Sorry I'll be signing up with Stroma
Well we have heard that Stroma aren't really very professional and don't really know what they are doing. Best go with us.
Do you know what's really unprofessional ? Slagging off your competition on the basis of hearsay instead of winning business on your positive merits. Good bye.

Never rang me back so far.

When I was in a scheme, I did get phones calls from Stroma, trying to tempt me over to them. Wonder how all these schemes are going to keep their businesses going. Reading one of those reports on Part P, from them back bench committee things; new membership to schemes is starting to plateau apparently. All these schemes need to make new monies, to keep their shareholders happy. Apart from NICEIC which is a registered charity. :)

When I was in a scheme, I did get phones calls from Stroma, trying to tempt me over to them. Wonder how all these schemes are going to keep their businesses going. Reading one of those reports on Part P, from them back bench committee things; new membership to schemes is starting to plateau apparently. All these schemes need to make new monies, to keep their shareholders happy. Apart from NICEIC which is a registered charity. :)
Erm the NICEIC has not been a charity since the advent of part P.

Arh well another urban myth, must have been confusing myself with Electrical Safety First, who are no longer muddied with the NIC.

How's this for muddying ?
The NICEIC stopped being the NICEIC and became the electrical safety council, now known as electrical safety first. Electrical safety first, still a registered charity, own certsure LLP which operates the NICEIC and Elecsa brands.
Source, Wikipedia.

I'm left wondering if what I stated before is true or not and can't figure it out tbh.... o_O

The NICEIC stopped being the NICEIC and became the electrical safety council, now known as electrical safety first. Electrical safety first, still a registered charity, own certsure LLP which operates the NICEIC and Elecsa brands.
Source, Wikipedia.

I'm left wondering if what I stated before is true or not and can't figure it out tbh.... o_O
Don't forget that the ECA owns part of Certsure, so it cannot be a charity because the ECA is NOT a charitable organisation, the interlinking is a bit more complex than your post suggests, and it needs a bit of research on companies house, the charity commission website, and other such resources to put a complete family tree together.
If you do this you would be amazed what comes out...

Don't forget that the ECA owns part of Certsure, so it cannot be a charity because the ECA is NOT a charitable organisation, the interlinking is a bit more complex than your post suggests, and it needs a bit of research on companies house, the charity commission website, and other such resources to put a complete family tree together.
If you do this you would be amazed what comes out...

If you've figured it out, then do tell. :grin:

Source, Wikipedia.

According to the Certsure site, Certsure is: " Born out of partnership between Electrical Safety First and the Electrical Contractors’ Association". Which seems to line up with what you've read on Wikipedia.

EDIT: Too slow, just repeating the less interesting bit of what Netblindpaul said.

Are you divulging who was in it ?
I don’t recall the exact names, but the tree covered a lot of the big organisations in the industry, & the same names were behind them.
Sorry it was a while ago, but what stuck was that the names at the top of most of the massive organisations that seem to control the industry were the same ones at the time.

Are the NICEIC part of Certsure? try telling Ms Clancy that profit doesn't count

Reply to hello i`mfrom nitpit would you . in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net