Discuss Help for Led Panels needed in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

abid21

-
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Has anyone had any problems with 600x600 panels.
I fitted some for a client and after a couple of days they have started tripping the MCB.They are on the same circuit but 2 switches and sometimes they seem to be fine but at times they would trip the Mcb.
I have tried to isolate the one with the problem but it seems to be changing and I cannot pinpoint which one it is.The client ordered the lights and the drivers do not seem to be a good quality.
any ideas please.
Thankyou

If the client sourced the product, its up to them to deal with the supplier AND to pay for your additional costs......

I'm assuming you've IR'ed the circuit...

How many panels have you put on one MCB? and what control gear are you using and what make of panel? This is a well know problem and there are a couple of work-arounds for it. So don't panic-yet anyway.

Reply to Help for Led Panels needed in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I would like to use LED chips for DIY projects, to power them I would start from 12V drivers for LED strips. For some chips it is...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views
I need your help please once again in tracing a fault. Am DIY but not clueless. Converting former kitchen into 2 rooms: bathroom and laundry. The...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading garage lighting. I have installed 12 40W batten lights (cheap Amazon variety - don’t have specs). 6A breaker in Garage consumer...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I hope this is the right place to ask this question. A few weeks ago the LED lights in the kitchen started flickering intermittently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock