Discuss Help - LED light is flashing in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Kestas

-
Reaction score
Hi. I have a wall LED lights at home. I can turn it on with one switch at the entrance to the room and turn off with other near the bed. Problem is when both switches are turned off, wall lamp is flashing every 30 seconds.
Connection diagram I attached.
Is it any solution for this situation?

Connection diagram for Aromas.jpg

The problem is that I have a wall lamp with transformer and LED module in it, so there is no way to use a different lamp. Still have no solution.

The problem is that I have a wall lamp with transformer and LED module in it, so there is no way to use a different lamp. Still have no solution.
Easiest solution is to change the transformer if you can, is it a separate transformer that you can swap out?

Are these luminaries purchased with the led lamps, or have you added the lamps yourself?

I've tried to change the transformer, but it's not easy to find a replacement.
The luminaries I purchased with the led lamps,it's not possible to replace them.
I found a solution in internet from another guy: he offered to install a capacitor in 0.47uF/400V right before the transformer. Any ideas - is it right solution or not?

b_FLEXI-Wall-lamp-with-swing-arm-Aromas-del-Campo-343501-relf6322a61.jpg

Reply to Help - LED light is flashing in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi :) I'm currently renovating my outbuilding. My electrician has fitted 10 conduit LEDs (that support both leading and trailing edge) and x4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've installed a Monsoon Extractor Fan kit today, all is up and running and everything is working with the exception of the LED. When I...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm not sure if I'm over thinking this, but I can't seem to find the answer to what I believe should be a simple question. I picked up...
Replies
Views
I am currently looking to add 12v led cob strip lights to my mother's kitchen but confused what I need. There are currently mains wires under the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Would be grateful for some advice. Would like to add an additional light (Undercabinet 8W LED Batten light) to a two-way light switch...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock