Discuss HELP! Lost Regs book and on site guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello basically had my log book and on site guide with me on site put them somewhere on site and can't seem to find them anywhere, which is a real pain in the arse because both where all marked and tabbed for everything i needed, so ive bought a new set and i cant be arse going through absolutely everything again so i am asking if yous could please tell me the pages yous guys have tabbed so i can quickly do mine

Not a big fan of tabbing - some guy's books end up with hundreds of the bloody things. Good use of the contents and index pages seem better to me. Other people will have different opinions though!
Daz

think you have about 20 minutes after posting to edit post. you can't edit the title though.

That didn't warrant capital letters for 'help' I nearly fell off my chair. Go through the books in your time and retab, this way you will become acquainted with it once more.
Ok, back up the ladder - Doris I'm back!

went tabbing once. long ago, with nephew who was in the paras. bloody 'ell talk about torture. 20 miles in 5 hours, brecon beacons. never again.

I edited the title, forgot to say.

bugger me and sod it all, a 12 month lazarus job.

ask me if i'm bothered. one of the dogs chewed up my GN3. does that confine me to bed?

Reply to HELP! Lost Regs book and on site guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning guys, I bought this neon sign for my cinema room to put above my arcade machines. I have the cinema controlled by Google voice...
Replies
Views
But one has fallen out. I saw it in my Van this morning just sitting there on the floor. I'm at work all day and then I'll be going tonsit it so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here and was wondering if someone could help to get my college project calculations right. I'm about to start my 2nd year in...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock