Discuss Help me out, friends in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Happy Boxing Day.

Could I ask a favour from my friends on the forum and get you to get onto Facebook, search for the Direct Pets page (they’re in Berwick upon Tweed), look for their Trails and Waggy Tails competition photos and click “like” on the picture of my pup Bridie.
It looks like this:
Help me out, friends 969EE343-8430-4120-9288-45DDB4BA3E33 - EletriciansForums.net

Many thanks

There's one at 70 likes.
You're probably no.10

Direct Pets - Berwick Upon Tweed - https://www.------------/DirectPetsBerwickUponTweed/photos/a.1466383393495644/1466384570162193/?type=3&theater

Last edited:
Excellent. Thank you Snowhead.
Prize is 50 quid in pet shop vouchers. Doesn’t last long with a dog, 2 rabbits, guinea pig and a budgie.... plus family and neighbours dogs. Santa Paws was good to them this year, and I didn’t even get a new screwdriver.

Although Netatmo sent me a beanie hat and a thermos flask for being on their Pro installer list.
Still waiting for my 2019 diary, CEF!

woof,woof. no negative waves here.

If you want a share, you’ll have to post your REAL name and address on this PUBLIC forum.
Also you will have to pay postage for me to send you your share. Should be around £9.99 :confused:
So just send your credit card details as well

Help me out, friends 7CF52F69-F1AC-4217-8F44-36CF0E689969 - EletriciansForums.net
Done, I did ‘like’ the wrong dog though until I recognised yours!
Then this one scared me and I dropped the phone!

Reply to Help me out, friends in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock