Discuss Help Needed Working Out Different Courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

showoff1984

Hi all,

I am very interested in a career change to becoming an electrician. As I have no prior knowledge, all the different courses offered via C&G have really confused me, and I was wondering if you guys could help me see through the mist.

The NVQ Level 2 and 3 seem to be the most comprehensive in terms of learning, am I correct in thinking this?

Are there any other qualifications that I should consider taking instead of the NVQ's?

I really want to get the ball moving in terms of getting away my current profession and any help with different courses and what they mean would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks.

c&g 2365, level 2 and 3 . then nvq and am2. practical experience is a must if you want to be fully qualified.

ok.

first of all you will need the tech certs,

you have two choices here

do the 2365 level 2 and 3 then transfer to the 2357 nvq.

or

go straight to the 2357 and do you tech certs and nvq together.

as part of the nvq you will do the am2 at the end.

there are eal course's as well but i can't help with those because i just don't know, there are some tutor's on here that will clued up on here

Reply to Help Needed Working Out Different Courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
I am currently employed by the RAF as an Electrical Engineer/Technician, but I'm interested in going down the route of a domestic electrician...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there companies or people out there that can help source sub contract work as im not sure where to start. I know you get recruitment...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock