Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss HELP PLEASE!!! 2365/615 design assignment in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. John J

John J EF Member

Someone give me some help with this design assignment already done q1&8 mainly need help with q2

CA34ADF6-4AEF-4939-B1A9-ED58AEE91191.jpeg

2FDAAC16-4564-452E-A963-D410FAF6E1C4.jpeg

2CB75E9D-0F3B-4C36-B0F8-DA9953A88C12.jpeg

A8549259-242F-4A4F-AB61-A8CC2559716A.jpeg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Two points....

1) The advice you were given was to join the trainee section, you can do that here. You need to follow the instructions at the top of the page and provide the necessary information.

2) You'll get a much better response if instead of saying this "Someone give me some help with this design assignment already done q1&8 mainly need help with q2" you say something like this....

"Hi guys, I'm doing 2365 and I'm stuck on the design section, particularly question 2. These are the answers I've got so far..... <INSERT YOUR ANSWERS HERE>.... but I'm stuck on x,y and z. Can you guys point me in the right direction".

No one is going to do your assignment for you, but we will help you along if you can show us what you already have.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 9:52 AM
  3. Loki

Loki Trainee Access

The pdf i sent you showing what ive done should give you an idea on what to do?

break down the question & do sub question by sub question, bit by bit
    & youll get there

• Like Like x 1
  4. Massive1

Massive1 Trainee Access

John ask for trainee access.

5. alx

alx EF Member

6. mrd

mrd New EF Member

Hi
    How do I join the trainee section

7. Sintra

Sintra The Innkeeper Staff Member Admin

You will not be getting access after asking another member to complete your coursework for payment.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. essex

essex Forum Mentor

What a shame. John, you will get nowhere in life with an attitude like that.