Discuss HELP PLEASE!!! 2365/615 design assignment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Two points....

1) The advice you were given was to join the trainee section, you can do that here. You need to follow the instructions at the top of the page and provide the necessary information.

2) You'll get a much better response if instead of saying this "Someone give me some help with this design assignment already done q1&8 mainly need help with q2" you say something like this....

"Hi guys, I'm doing 2365 and I'm stuck on the design section, particularly question 2. These are the answers I've got so far..... <INSERT YOUR ANSWERS HERE>.... but I'm stuck on x,y and z. Can you guys point me in the right direction".

No one is going to do your assignment for you, but we will help you along if you can show us what you already have.

Last edited:
The pdf i sent you showing what ive done should give you an idea on what to do?

break down the question & do sub question by sub question, bit by bit
& youll get there

Hi
How do I join the trainee section
You will not be getting access after asking another member to complete your coursework for payment.

Hi, would someone be able to give me some pointers for the attached photo for the c&g 2365 level 3 design assignment.
Am I on the right path, Should I do it something slightly different.
When working out cable lengths from a drawing that has a scale, Do you measure the route as installed to furthest point?

Thx for any help

Attachments

• IMG_8214.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 492
The forum is for advice however we will not condone members doing your homework, assignments etc, if you are spoon fed answers then you do not learn, if you do not understand an exam or assignment question then discuss with your tutor, this career direction is reliant on the fact you understand what you are doing and winging it can not only put your life at risk but that of others, if you have a particular question then post your full answer for it and at most we will give you a guiding nudge.

Hi, would someone be able to give me some pointers for the attached photo for the c&g 2365 level 3 design assignment.
Am I on the right path, Should I do it something slightly different.
When working out cable lengths from a drawing that has a scale, Do you measure the route as installed to furthest point?

Thx for any help
You really ought to know the design calculations by this point in the level 3.

As for lengths you want to factor in to tht longest point. Table 7 (iirc) gives preset circuit designs for reference.

If you don't have thr calculation process nailed, put this side, grab s random number generator to get a value for Ib and then work the equations until they stick.

Here's a walkthrough on various cable calculations for design etc. (Credit: @Loki ) Cable Calculations - https://www.electriciansforums.net/resources/cable-calculations.139/

Screenshot_20211023-225437_Drive.jpg

Reply to HELP PLEASE!!! 2365/615 design assignment in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net