Discuss Help Please. Underfloor heating. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

summerly68

Hi all, I am a newbie on this site so be gentle..
I have wired in an underfloor heating system (wet system) and the Plumber has gone on holiday and left me with a problem.I have a glowworm Flexicom combi boiler that needs to be wired to the Warmafloor microcenter and i really do not understand the Boiler wiring. How does the centre know when the boiler is demanding heat to a room ? what wire goes where in the boiler and the micro centre ? Anybody with a bit of knowledge on these systems out there??

Usually mate, there is a mixervalve flow and return which is pre wired and this goes to the multi-centre along with the wiring from the boiler, the wiring diagram should be in with the multi centre control box, of that multi centre is there a stat probe that needs to go down to the pipes under the floor.

Reply to Help Please. Underfloor heating. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I was wondering if any of you nice chaps could lend me some advice. So I have an open vented heating system with a 3 port valve...
Replies
Views
Hi people, I’m new to the forum, first post so here goes. I’m wiring a heating control system and at the moment the customer wants as follows; A...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have recently moved into a new home and I am having problems with the MCB/RCD tripping (Mem M6 Type 3 - 30mA). It intermittently...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We are due to undertake a new build install where they are using air source. Its the first air source I have installed so need a bit of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock