Discuss Help with NIC software please!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So..I'm trying struggling with the NIC software again!!

I have a 3 phase board which feeds another 3 phase board and I'm trying to set up an EIC on the software. I have done it before but can't seem to do it again.

I have the 'origin of supply' highlighted in blue then right clicked to 'create 3 phase board' but I can't work out how to create a board fed from this.

Anybody help please..need to get this EIC done today??

I can't help then as I use the standalone Clik software.

Use the same certification with Elecsa. Never done 3 phase stuff. Having played with it a bit, do you not >create 3 phase board > create way, select one of the ways > convert circuit to distribution board. Then delete the other two ways?

Use the same certification with Elecsa. Never done 3 phase stuff. Having played with it a bit, do you not >create 3 phase board > create way, select one of the ways > convert circuit to distribution board. Then delete the other two ways?
No..can't do that as it will only create a single phase board, need to create a 3 phase one. cheers anyway

Had a look, and can't figure out what I did last time I had this scenario! I'm doing certs this pm, so if I figure it out, I'll post again.

Update - I think last time I first created my "main" 3 phase board (say DB1), then created a remote 3 phase board (say DB2). On DB2, you detail DB1 and circuit number feeding the remote board under "Supply from Remote Board is From".

Reply to Help with NIC software please!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hi - just after thoughts on this please. I've been doing some testing on a 20 year old MCC. On the original EIC, Ze was reported as 0.04 R, PFC...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have this air filter, it works when inturn it on It has 3 settings for power, when I click it or use the remote to turn to power 2 or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
Friend of mines dryer machine has stopped working, 2 days out of warranty. I am trying to help theme out as money is tight for them however, I'm...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock