Discuss hey guys, new member here :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome Jimmy, you’ll fit in well!
Sorry that another thread started up at the same time comes under the heading ‘Pink cars, would you consider one?’
It’s not really what we are about on this site but some members @SWD cannot really be stopped without extradition laws being dropped - we live in hope!

Welcome Jimmy, you’ll fit in well!
Sorry that another thread started up at the same time comes under the heading ‘Pink cars, would you consider one?’
It’s not really what we are about on this site but some members @SWD cannot really be stopped without extradition laws being dropped - we live in hope!

It's ok, @SWD is down south, with the rest of the good-for-nothing people... So all is well... :)

since when has stoke been in the south? it's North Midlands. :D

yes, but it's north of birmingham. that's where the divide is . all the geniuses come from north of the line. ( Swann, Brunel, Bell, Telford, and a thousand others.). down there all you have is ----ers bankers and plastic inventors like dyson.

Reply to hey guys, new member here :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there : I am just posting to introduce myself, stop lurking (!) and to thank the many sparks who so freely share their expertise on this great...
Replies
Views
Hey all! Just joined the forum today. I'll have a few questions as soon as I figure out what/how to ask. Planning some home decorating with my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I'm in Chicopee, MA, USA for reference. I am not an electrician currently and will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
ANNOUNCEMENT: New Moderator Assigned: @Megawatt (Please congratulate!) @Megawatt has been a forum member for a while now, he's an American chap...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am a practicing live event Lighting & Power Tech working mostly in Manchester working on temporary power installations. I am also, at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock