Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Hi all. Been out the game for over 15 years. Now coming back!! in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Spunkywads26

Spunkywads26 Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    LT Electrical
    Hi all. New to the forum.

I completed my apprenticeship back in 2000 and then left the industry in 2001. I've been to Northumbria Uni for Building Services (BEng) and then worked in my family business as a scaffolder for 15 years.

Since my father passed away last year I've lost the love of scaffolding and decided to come back on the tools as a spark. Quite a bit has changed since I left so I have enrolled on a Part P, 17th Edition and Test & Inspect course. I start this on Monday and have been trolling the forum for a couple of weeks now trying to get my head back into the electrical game.

Please go easy on me as I will probably start asking many stupid questions which will obvious for some, but I am a bit anxious after being away for so long.

Thx

2. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Welcome to the forums :)

3. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Electrician's Arms

That's okay we are all stupid, welcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor