Discuss Hi all hav'rt been on here for ages, hows work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lee sandland

well hows work out there for you all, it's bad here ( lincolnshire) ,i still car't get a break in your industry,so i have move to to anythink to get work , any way ,Iam just set up a website, plus printing my flyers of now , any other idea's ??
plus if there is a sparky in need of a hand for FREE in the linconshire area please let me know thanks

where you from wirepuller, been talking to a groundworker from nott's and he told me that his boss finshed 35 lads since last year, but heads up we have been through this before

It's not too bad, but not as busy as usual. When I started out I chose business cards instead of leaflets, the idea being that people are more likely to keep a business card (on notice board or whatever), and always take a few every where you go, and give one to everyone you get talking to.

South east.....it's patchy,some are busy but most you talk to are not looking to far ahead....there's other reasons why we are struggling a bit at the mo which I wont go into, but even allowing for that generally it is pretty grim.

It worked for me, but of course the main thing is, when you get a job, turn up on time, do it right, don't over charge and clean up and soon recommends take over.

wirepuller , ye i know where you are coming from mate , but also all the major banks said today mortgage down by 14% this year so it dont help anyone

Reply to Hi all hav'rt been on here for ages, hows work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I never really come on here to be honest, but I thought I’d get the opinion of a world of unknown to me electrical contractors because...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Not sure if this is the best place to post but here goes! I'm over 50 and not working at the moment (semi retired) but I'd like to get...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock